This is a legal agreement between Awning Tracker ("we") and you, the user. You must read and agree to these terms of service in order to use Awning Tracker ("the service").
- You may use the web application client code only for accessing this service.
- Each user must use a separate account.
- You are responsible for any use of your account; keep your login information secure.
- We may email you regarding this service at any time.
- We will not sell your email address or company data to anyone.
- Awning Tracker may add calendars and events to your Google Calendar account at the discretion of your company administrator.
- We may provide information about you or your company data to law enforcement authorities if such a request is received.
- You may only post or upload content if you own the rights to the content, or if you have the permission of the rights holder.
- You grant us and our agents a perpetual right to view, reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, modify, and otherwise use any content you post or upload.
- You must pay both the base service fee and the estimated data usage fee in advance for each period of service. If payment is not received on time, your data may be deleted and your account closed.
- We may modify the fees for using the service at any time. Any change in fees will take effect for the next billing period.
- We may update or modify the service at any time, including adding or removing features, with or without notice to you.
- From time to time, there will be server maintenance windows when Awning Tracker is not accessible.
- These terms shall be governed by the laws of Post Falls, Idaho. You agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute involving these terms or your use of this service resides in the courts located therein.
- We may modify these terms at any time. Upon modification, you will be required to accept the new version in order to use the service.
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL AWNING TRACKER LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
These terms were last updated on 2016-12-29.